As a professional woodcutter, it is prudent to always work with the best chainsaw blade for hardwood grinding or cutting. That said, it becomes a daunting task choosing from a wide array of blades out there.
Thankfully, in this article, we will look at some of the top-rated chainsaw blades in the market. As such, you will have a seamless time choosing from either of the blades.
Always remember to use your need as the basis of settling for a blade. That way, you will be in a position to get the blade that fits your bill.
Let’s look at how some of the best chainsaw blades compare.
|Image||Blade||Material||Maximum speed||Diameter||No of teeth||Our Rating||Price|
|Maslin New Woodworking Grinder Chain Disc Wood Carving Disc||Metal||14, 000 rpm||102mm (4 inch)||22||5/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Grinder Disc Chain Plate, 4 inch Grinding Wheel Disc||Steel||25,000 rpm||100mm (4inch)||22||5/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Maslin 4 inch Woodcarving Disc Stainless Steel||Steel||14,000 rpm||4 inch||22||5/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|Wood Carving Disc, IRmm 4 Inch Angle Grinder Chain Disc Double Saw||Stainless steel||14, 000 rpm||4 inch||22||4/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|SODIAL 5 Inch Chain Grinder Chain Saws Disc Woodworking Chain Plate||Alloy||13, 000 rpm||125mm||22||4/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|4 Inch Grinder Disc and Chain 22 Tooth Fine Cut Chain Set||Steel||14, 000 rpm||4 inch (100mm)||22||4/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|4 Inch Diameter 22 Tooth Cut Chain||steel||14,000 rpm||4 inch (100mm)||22||4/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|King Arthur Tools Lancelot Woodcarving Disc, 22 Teeth||Steel||14, 000 rpm||4 inch (100mm)||22||4/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|4 Inch Grinder Disc, KOBWA Circular Saw Blade and Chain 22 Tooth||steel||14, 000 rpm||4 inch (100mm)||22||3/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
|King Arthur's Tools 45814 Lancelot 4-Inch Diameter 14 Tooth||steel||14, 000 rpm||4 inch (100mm)||14||3/5||VIEW ON AMAZON|
Top 10 Best Chainsaw Blade for Hardwood Cutting Reviews
Descriptive guide to buying an ideal chain saw blade
- Figure out your need: your need should be the factor here. Are you planning to cut wood or plastics, sculpture ice or wood?
- Consider the size of your angle grinder: A need is not enough. The size of your angle grinder is also vital. Why? It will guide you into buying the most ideal blade.
- Visit a hardware or an online store: After you have you need with you it’s time to walk in into a hardware or visit an online store and have a look at some of the available blades.
- Choose the most convenient brand: thereafter, settle for the blade that fits the bill. Pay attention to speed, agility, tooth design, size, etc.
- Buy and install: Finally, purchase your desired blade and install it to your angle grinder.
Over to you
The above chainsaw blades are some of the best in the industry. From high speed, stellar maneuverability to durable material, they are bound to achieve any need you have.
Always ensure you consider your needs and the size of your angle grinder before purchasing a chainsaw blade.
So, which do you consider as the best chainsaw for hardwood?